Intensive 1-on-1 Pronunciation Lessons
Are you frustrated by two of the most common issues in learning a language?
“I can’t understanding anything when people speak fast English.”
“People misunderstand me and ask me to repeat myself a lot.”
End that frustration today.
Learn how to pronounce English like a native speaker! Be a confident speaker in less than a month through exercises designed to train your tongue to feel comfortable speaking English.
I specialize in teaching you to make and understand the sounds of English.
My pronunciation coaching sessions help you become comfortable having a conversation in *any* situation- at school, at work, or hanging out casually. These sessions focus on training your tongue, lips, and other mouth muscles– the way you train your body for running a marathon or lifting weights.
Coaching Sessions Include:
- Train yourself to self-correct. Intensive exercises designed to train you to recognize pronunciation problems and learn how to self-correct.
- Personalized exercise routines. Don’t waste time figuring out what you should be focusing on to make faster progress, spend your time dedicated to practicing and improving.
- Customized “real-world” practice material – you choose podcasts or Youtube videos you enjoy and I create practice material from those sources. Plus, choose practice material from a fabulous resource library.
- Unlimited feedback between sessions – record yourself on Soundcloud, send me the link, I respond in 24-48 hours with feedback on areas to focus on.
Click below to schedule a 1-on-1 session.
Get ready to start speaking with confidence!
5 x 60 minute lessons – $180.00 USD
Reviews for Intensive Pronunciation Training
Great class! I’m really enjoying learning! Today we worked at some sounds and how to enhance the way of structure past sentences. Thank you Saunatina! See you next week!
– Giovana from Argentina, Native Language: Spanish
I love teachers that prepare a lot, and I think she does prepare a lot. By the way she talked, It seemed like she always think about how to help their students with their English better. I loved these parts about her as a teacher.
-Grace from Republic of Korea, Native Language: Korean
It was my first online lesson. She was such a nice teacher ! She is a kind of teacher who can be your friend. I want to learn a lot from her and at the same time I want to be her friend ! 😀 😀 It was a nice surprise because I didn’t think I could enjoy the lesson like this ! Thank you very much and we talk soon again ! 😀 😀
-Mimi from Japan, Native Language: Japanese
Thank you, I like your way of teaching. We performend some pronounciation exercices that were very helpful for me!
-Michael from Germany, Native Language: German
I really like my lesson trial with Saunatina. She is awesome. She made feel good about my English. We talked about my goals and what things I need to fix in order to be more confident with my speaking english. I booked my next lesson with her already.
-Nisey from Mexico, Native Language, Spanish
It was a great lesson! Challenging for me at times but she knows how to help you to improve. Totally recommended.
-Magix from Spain, Native Language, Spanish
Join the Language Habit
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.